- High quality data and analysis to assist pipe rehabilitation programmes
- Minimal disruption to operations and the public
- Time efficient, effective, non-disruptive leak detection
- Cost effective renewals and repair to pipes
FOCUSED PLANNING OF
RENEWAL AND PIPE REHABILITATION
CALL: +353 (0)94 954 5649
Assessments can be made from representative samples taken from sections of pipeline.
This method usually determines lining condition and type. In addition sections from the crown and invert can provide a limited analysis in relation to remaining life.
By using under pressure drilling methods a CCTV inspection can be made to assess Hydraulic Grading (bore loss), Lining Condition/ Determination and Sediment.
Again by using under pressure drilling methods a representative sample can be taken the assess sediment depth, type, chemical constituents and risk to water quality.
From measurements taken, calculations are made to provide the following:
- Remaining Life. Uses mean internal and external pit depths. (Considers Best Case)
- Minimum Remaining Life. Uses maximum internal and external pit depths. (Considers Worst Case)
- Mean Remaining Life. Determined using both above calculations.
- Recommendations. Recommendations are provided as a guide to any remedial or rehabilitation.
- Reporting. Reports are generated from a central management system. Each report is e-mailed as soon as complete. Video, Pictures and Reports are then written to CD and posted to the client.